2948Job Opening (non-law firm)

  • Melodie Ylagan
    Sep 2, 2010
      Hi everyone!

      For those who are still looking for job offers but are not interested in going into law firms, one of the lawyers from a corporation asked me to refer new lawyers with good negotiation skills for their immediate hiring.  I don't know the job description or the details of the company, so I won't be able to answer any questions about it. But, if you're interested, please feel free to email me your resumes so I can forward them to the company. My email address is melodieylagan@....

      Thanks!

      Immaculada Concepcion “Melodie” C. Ylagan

      Gerodias Suchianco Estrella Law Firm

      Suite 2404 Discovery Center , 25 ADB Avenue

      Ortigas Center , Pasig City , 1605 Philippines

      Trunk (632) 633-9757 to 58 / 638-9345 to 46

      Mobile (63917) 795-6342

      Fax (632) 637-2887

      www.GSElawfirm.com

      The information in this e-mail and in its attachments is confidential and intended solely for the addressee. The information may be protected by attorney-client privilege, work-product immunity or other legal rules. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent with the responsibility to deliver it to the intended recipient, please do not retain, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or by return e-mail, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail and its attachments. Thank you.