2732Re: [ateneolaw2009] big favor, numbers please.

  • January Pizarro
    Jan 3, 2010
      0915-7707110

      From: Leika San Juan <leikasanjuan@...>
      To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2010 12:52:30
      Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] big favor, numbers please.

      09178012101= )

      --- On Sat, 1/2/10, Jose VictorniƱo Salud <jv.salud@yahoo. com> wrote:

      From: Jose VictorniƱo Salud <jv.salud@yahoo. com>
      To: ateneolaw2009@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, January 2, 2010, 10:06 PM

      May tinataguan?! Hahaha.

      Jose Victornino Salud
      Associate, Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department
      Angara Abello Concepcion Regala and Cruz (ACCRA) Law Offices

      ACCRA Building, 122 Gamboa Street
      Legaspi Village, 0770 Makati City, Metro Manila

      ____________ _________ _______

      Disclaimer:
      This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.

      From: jake_posio@yahoo. com
      Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 17:30:09 -0800

      09179883522,
      Sun number to follow. Hehe

      Jake Posio

      On Dec 26, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Tricia Cervantes <mprcervantes@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Dear Friends,

      My phone finally conked out on me.

      Please do send me your contact numbers as I have no other way of retrieving them.
      (Please include your Sun number, if applicable. :))

      Happy holidays, everyone!

      Best,
      Tricia Cervantes

      Get your preferred Email name!
      Now you can @... and @rocketmail. com.

      Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
      Hurry before someone else does!

      See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now.

      Enjoy more chat on blogs and websites
      Experience it with the Online Pingbox Creation Wizard
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic