2596Re: [ateneolaw2009] Bar Food and Hotel

  • Haidee Concepcion
    Sep 2, 2009
      Thank you so much Melodie

      From: Melodie Ylagan <melodieylagan@...>
      To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 9:21:20 AM
      Subject: Re: [ateneolaw2009] Bar Food and Hotel

      Haidee,

      On Saturday, check-in time will be at 130pm with the Hotel Ops. There will be a ballroom in Sofitel to serve as the Hotel Ops HQ, just look for the signs posted around Sofitel. The Hotel Ops people will be the ones to assign us our rooms every week, so the room numbers vary. Breakfast for Sunday morning is included. It'll be served by 4am in the ballroom as well. As for dinner, we'll have to provide for ourselves, but the Hotel Ops Services Committee is available to order/buy your food for you, but you'll have to give them money when you order. I think the Hotel Ops will be giving us a list of reminders when we check-in so incase you have additional concerns, you can just talk to them or check the list or read the BarOps Manual that they gave us last summer.

      Hope this helps!
      Goodluck everyone!

      Melodie

      "And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it."
      ---The Alchemist
          Paulo Coelho