2593Re: [ateneolaw2009] Bar Food and Hotel

  • Juancho Hernandez
    Sep 2, 2009

      I emailed an announcement regarding the food already.  I forwarded the rest of the message to bar ops so they can clear up the matter but basically you can go straight to the hotel on Sat to check in or for this Sat, there will be a bus from Rockwell after the Send Off mass.

      On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Haidee Concepcion <haidee.concepcion@...> wrote:

      Hi. Where can we order food for the bar? And instructions pls like where do we go, how do we get it. And what do we do on Saturday? Check in time? Room number? What is provided and what do we need to buy on our own (like breakfast? dinner?)?

      "It is good to have an end to journey towards,
      but it is the JOURNEY that matters, in the end."
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic