      From: Tricia Cervantes <mprcervantes@...>
      Subject: [ateneolaw2009] WE NEED YOUR HELP - HOTEL OPS.
      To: ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 2:55 AM

      Hi Batchmates!

      It's BarOps season once again! We at the hotel operations are in need of volunteers every weekend of September --

      6-8 pm on SATURDAYS (to help Jo Joson and Yen Ahaja distribute the barristers' dinner)

      3-7 pm on SUNDAYS (to help Pam Alquisada and myself wake the barristers up, as well as distribute their breakfast and AM BlueTips)

      Pwede rin naman kayo bumisita para magdonate ng pagkain ng mga volunteers sa hotel...hehe, hindi kami masyadong well-fed doon. :D

      Hope to see you guys at Sofitel (yung dating Westin, sa may CCP).

      Tricia Cervantes 0917.5208979

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic