152Re: ...frenzel vs. catito

  • Marc Skywalker
    Jun 1, 2005
      i read the case again. i guess because the CA affirmed the decision
      of the Davao RTC, in toto, it immediately waived any other decisions
      of varied RTC. I'm not sure yet how legal procedures work but hey,
      that's why we are still freshmen. there are more to learn. good luck
      for all of us.

      --- In ateneolaw2009@yahoogroups.com, jukas master
      <jukas_master@y...> wrote:
      > query lang ppl. in the case frenzel vs. catito.. the petitioner's
      first complaint filed in the QC RTC, the court ruled in favor of
      alfred, ordering the defendant to waive her claim over the QC
      property, plus the rights to ownership was granted to the
      plaintiff.. however the Davao RTC ruled against the petitioner
      stating the constitutional law on owning public lands (Alfred is
      disqualified).. mejo nalalabuan ako kasi contradicting yung ruling..
      am i just mistaken or tama yung pagkakaintindi ko.. can someone pls
      enlighten me.. tnx peeps..

      > ins262 <ins262@y...> wrote:
      > guys.. 8am tomorrow right? right? cases already.. damn. to
      think
      > it's just orsem palang. this will be the end of me.. or not.. oh
      lord
      > help me help myself.

      Service.

      http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com