151Sched Swap, those interested please read ASAP.

  • trish cruz
    Jun 1, 2005

      Hi, if there is anyone from the evening sched (preferrably section E) who is willing to trade for an afternoon slot, kindly email me tonight ASAP, or text me at 0916-7055560.

      Sudden complications came up with my schedule and it looks like I may need to shift to the evening class. The RegComm informed me I have to notify them tomorrow about my block-swap-mate(?) so the sooner you get to contact me the better.

      Thanks. Trish.

      Do you Yahoo!?