1083Re: [ateneolaw2009] Re: Thesis Final Reqt; Book Drive.

  • Tricia Cervantes
    Oct 2, 2007
      Will clear everything up with Ma'm Ampy and Ma'm Sarah today. Email ko kayo ulit mamayang hapon. :)

      Dear Beadles, remind ko lang kayo sa meeting natin mamaya for the finals sked. Thanks :)

      cindy de leon <probono_911@...> wrote:
      hi trish! ma'am arriola told us na nov. 2 pa raw yung deadline. does this apply to everyone or sa 3-b lang? thanks. (the last time na nakausap namin siya was when we had our last class with her, i think sept. 17 yun, monday)

      Tricia Cervantes <mprcervantes@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hello Batchmates!

      1. FINAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THESIS 1:

      - Title/Thesis Statement
      - Introduction
      - Abstract (single spaced, italicized, 1 page)
      - Outline
      - Bibliography

      To be submitted at the Thesis Center on 27 October
      2007, not later than 6pm. :)

      2. Please update your thesis topics with your beadles,
      so we can complete our thesis topic bank. Thanks! :)

      3. Our batch, together with the freshman batch, will
      be sponsoring a BOOK DRIVE. How can we participate?

      - We are currently looking for a beneficiary (or
      beneficiaries) . If you know of any organization that
      deals with this sort of activity, please let me know
      so we can coordinate with them. Or if you know of any
      schools that need books, please let me know as well.

      - We will be collecting as many books as possible. We
      can donate the children's books to a
      home/orphanage/ elementary school and sell the academic
      textbooks. Yung iba pwede rin natin ibenta sa Book
      Sale so we can raise funds to buy the kind of books
      our beneficiaries would need.

      I hope we can all help make this project successful,
      lalo na that we know how important literacy is.
      Puhunan natin sa kabuhayan natin ang pagbabasa! Hehe
      :)

      4. Malapit na ang finals. The beadles and I will be
      meeting within the week to settle our schedule. Good
      luck everyone! :)

      Sincerely,
      Tricia Cervantes
      Your SC 07-08