No activity in last 7 days
This SCA focused group is to help promote the study and reproduction of historical fabrics within the kingdom of Atenveldt. It is open to all those who practice any textile art, for example: weaving, inkle weaving, tablet or card weaving, knitting, naalbinding, sprang, spinning, dyeing, lace-making, embroidery and other similar fields.
- Feb 25, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.