Happy belated BD

  • SAAD KHAN
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      well, the title sums it up. wow, chapter 11 is almost
      up, I've been checking it for the last couple of days
      now.

      in the meanwhile, i've been reading stories of
      velvethorpe (i think thats how its spelt). pretty
      interesting stories, but like i said b4, i like yours
      the best.

      enjoy your 25th year in this world, and good luk with
      your thesis.

      http://mail.yahoo.com