I know what was said but if asked what woud have been said?

  • vixen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2012
      School houses. There's four. Everyone says Hufflepuff are a lot o' duffers, but
      —"
      "I bet I'm in Hufflepuff," said Harry gloomily.
      "Better Hufflepuff than Slytherin," said Hagrid darkly. "There's not a single
      witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin. You-Know-Who was one."

      Hagrid had this to say about the houses when asked but as he he was Gryffindor
      why did he say noting about his house? Or even Ravenclaw, I know only those two
      where asked about as in the fact Harry asked what they were.

      That got me thinking on placeing Harry in a diffrent house most of the time he
      meets someone from the house he ends up and they tell them the good about their
      house or in some case makes him not want to be in that house at all.

      As Hagrid was a Gryffindor I think he might say something like this.
      Now Gryffindor was my house alway getting into somethin I was or my housemates
      had something plained out. I remember one time we plained to sneek down to the
      Hogshead, I was the only one brave enought to go but I got cought out after
      crewfew cost me 50 points. Some o my housemates would not talk to after that.
      Ravenclaw is for those that like to read a lot never see one of those people
      with out a book.

      Does that sound right or at least close to it. I would like to know what other
      think he might have said too.