Your thougths on a crossover
- I am not going to write this one because I know for a fact I would not be able
to make it work. I just finished reading
After a major case of accidental magic Harry is left wander the streets of
Gotham city, where he meets two of it's most dangerous women. Will Gotham and
Hogwarts be ready for a child raised by Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Powerful
Harry. Going rewrite. It is a good story that I have read once before and can
not wait till it is re-wrote. it might be better or it might not. But ether way
it is a good read. I have also read.
What happens when Harry ends up in Gotham City and runs into it's most infamous
criminal? Now going though a bit of editing to smoothen things out. and I am
reading the sequel
Harry's double life gets even more complicated, & a hell of a lot more
interesting, when he has to start attending Hogwarts. Will he drive everyone
else insane or will the school make HIM sane? Follow up to Two's a Crowd: The
I think both are every good stories.
1. What I would like to know is this who out of gothams rouges or villain could
you see raising Harry?
2. How would he get in there care?
3. Would the Dursly live? If not how would they die?
4. How would the person raising Harry affect his personality