Your thougths on a crossover

  • vixen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2010
      I am not going to write this one because I know for a fact I would not be able
      to make it work. I just finished reading
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5404599/1/Harry_Isley
      After a major case of accidental magic Harry is left wander the streets of
      Gotham city, where he meets two of it's most dangerous women. Will Gotham and
      Hogwarts be ready for a child raised by Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn. Powerful
      Harry. Going rewrite. It is a good story that I have read once before and can
      not wait till it is re-wrote. it might be better or it might not. But ether way
      it is a good read. I have also read.
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4467111/1/Twos_a_Crowd_The_Beginning
      What happens when Harry ends up in Gotham City and runs into it's most infamous
      criminal? Now going though a bit of editing to smoothen things out. and I am
      reading the sequel
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4711224/1/Twos_a_Crowd_The_Blood_Stone
      Harry's double life gets even more complicated, & a hell of a lot more
      interesting, when he has to start attending Hogwarts. Will he drive everyone
      else insane or will the school make HIM sane? Follow up to Two's a Crowd: The
      Beginning
      I think both are every good stories.

      1. What I would like to know is this who out of gothams rouges or villain could
      you see raising Harry?

      2. How would he get in there care?

      3. Would the Dursly live? If not how would they die?

      4. How would the person raising Harry affect his personality