Re: [atdicodyssey] Re: I'm coining a new phrase for you " Seven-worthy"

  • Maggie Weiss
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2007
      Oh. My. God. That was my reaction to Deathly Hallows.
      I was not expecting it to be so...wow worthy. JKR
      outdid herself, I could barely put the book down, it
      was so good.

      First, the final shipping pairs: Harry/Ginny (YAYY!!!
      Go Daniel, go Daniel!!! WHOOT!!) Ron/Hermione (IT'S
      ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!) Remus/Tonks (*blows nose*
      Bittersweet!! Not even a year together!!! *sob*)

      Deaths (main characters): Mad-Eye (WHAT!?), Wormtail
      (he had it coming), Dobby (*sob*), Snape (Expected,
      but still...), Fred (WHY??) Remus and Tonks
      (NOOOOO!!!), Voldie (YAYY!!!)

      Gasp-worthy moment: Mrs. Weasley calling Bellatrix a
      "Bitch." Now, THAT was unexpected! (And maybe just a
      bit uncalled for.)

      Tearjerker: Remus and Tonks dying, I cried for five
      minutes straight!! It was painful, it hurt me!!!

      Laugh-worthy: George's ear jokes!! It was very funny
      to 'ear them!!! (Get it?)

      Big Mistake: Two of them, actually. One was when
      Voldie didn't check himself to see if Harry was really
      dead; Harry really is a good actor. Special thanks to
      Narcissia Malfoy. Two, Voldie thinking Snape was the
      master of the Elder wand. Yeah well, he was wrong, and
      Snape died needlessly! Poor bloke!

      Epilouge: It gave the story a sense of closure. Harry
      finally had himself a family, something he needed
      since the start of Book one. I was so pleased with the
      end, it made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

      Maggie

    • Devynn Quarles
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2007
        DIDO!!!!!!!!

        It was sooo amazing!!! Dealthly Hollows!!! How anyone could pull that off...!!! J.K Rowling's such a great author...I agree with you maggie that it was a non-put-downable book. And I cried half the time I was reading!!!...so emotional...extrmely...which made the book all the better...by the way...Fantastic!!!

        OMG!!! Harry and Ginny...how wonderful!!! It was soo beautiful. And Poor Tonks and Remis...I hurt sooo much! Painful I tell you, Painful!
        I also enjoed how Narcissia asked Harry about Malfoy...how sweet that she'd do that...for Harry I mean...

        And Luna...Totally awsome!!! I absolutley love her room!!!

        Neville...wow...very proud. I would have liked J.K Rowling to write that Neville would kill Bellatrix... revenge or not...I'd be just as proud of him...-(Congrats Neville..did a great job!)

        Warm and Fuzzy all the way!!! I agree with you Meggie! Such a happy and peacful ending...with a family...the people he loves-(*shedding a tear...
        I was so happy!!!

        All Was Well...

        talk to ya soon everyone!!! xoxo-*
        Devynn