Re: [atdicodyssey] 28th

  • Mudblood428
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2007
      Hey Saad!

      Sorry this reply is so late - it went smashingly!  If you want to see more about it, click here:

      Wish you guys could've been there!

      *hugs to all*
      -V-

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4 8:03 AM
        I took a look, and WOW!!! I so should've been there!
        Say, if you're ever in Apple Vally, MN or St. Paul,
        MN, I'll look you up! If I can, since my parents are
        not very liberal with the car!

        Maggie
        --- Mudblood428 <mudblood428@...> wrote:

        > Hey Saad!
        >
        > Sorry this reply is so late - it went smashingly!
        > If you want to see more about it, click here:
        >
        > http://mudblood428.livejournal.com/76727.html
        >
        > Wish you guys could've been there!
        >
        > *hugs to all*
        > -V-