28th

  • SAAD KHAN
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29 4:48 PM
      So, how was the mini Harry Potter Art Fair at Barnes
      and Nobles?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mudblood428
      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2007
        Hey Saad!

        Sorry this reply is so late - it went smashingly!  If you want to see more about it, click here:

        Wish you guys could've been there!

        *hugs to all*
        -V-

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 4, 2007
          I took a look, and WOW!!! I so should've been there!
          Say, if you're ever in Apple Vally, MN or St. Paul,
          MN, I'll look you up! If I can, since my parents are
          not very liberal with the car!

          Maggie
          --- Mudblood428 <mudblood428@...> wrote:

          > Hey Saad!
          >
          > Sorry this reply is so late - it went smashingly!
          > If you want to see more about it, click here:
          >
          > http://mudblood428.livejournal.com/76727.html
          >
          > Wish you guys could've been there!
          >
          > *hugs to all*
          > -V-