Prequel to After the Die is Cast

  • SAAD KHAN
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
      Hey V,

      I know your gonna be super busy next couple of weeks
      to months with your art fair at Chapters (or was it
      Barnes and Noble), and with your bedbug quest and all,
      but will you be writing your prequel? I'd like to read
      it even after book 7 comes out cause you're an amazing
      author, and your 4 fics are awesome (At this point I'd
      compare you to J.K. Rowling, but your not, just like
      T.S.Elliot isn't S.Plath).

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • Mudblood428
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007

        *BLUSHES LIKE WHOA*  That's so sweet of you say, Saad.  Thank you! :)

        Yeah, I actually have a good portion of part one written, but what with Deathly Hallows creeping up so quickly, I'm having a bit of a fic-planning crisis.

        Basically, I want to make "Forbidden Grounds" a trilogy of sorts.  Just three parts and character-driven.  That way, with luck, I'd have a better chance of getting it out before Book Seven.

        Thoughts?

        *bites nails*

        -V-

        I know your gonna be super busy next couple of weeks
        to months with your art fair at Chapters (or was it
        Barnes and Noble), and with your bedbug quest and all,
        but will you be writing your prequel? I'd like to read
        it even after book 7 comes out cause you're an amazing
        author, and your 4 fics are awesome (At this point I'd
        compare you to J.K. Rowling, but your not, just like
        T.S.Elliot isn't S.Plath).

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/

        Never miss an email again!
        Yahoo! Toolbar
      • Margie
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2007
          Actually it at the Bailiey's Crossroads Borders in Virginia. Since
          you brought it up, I don't know if everyone here knows about that or
          not. I guess I'm falling down on my PR duties. Ooops!

          The lovely and talented Miss V. will be showing some of her newest
          artwork at the bookstore on April 28th starting at 3pm. It is part of
          a celebration of events that will be hosted by the store as a gear up
          to the Deathly Hallows release.

          --- In atdicodyssey@yahoogroups.com, SAAD KHAN <saad_khan_2000@...>