Re: [atdicodyssey] New Poll

  • Joshua Wallace
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
      Amen Margie. Dido everything she just wrote.
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
        Josh? As in Spider1111 Josh? Is that you back on the radar? How the
        heck are you? I thought you dropped off the face of the earth this
        summer. Welcome back. Thanks for the dido. And when will your next
        chapter be coming out? I'm going through withdraw.

        --- In atdicodyssey@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Wallace"
        <spider1111@...> wrote:

        > Amen Margie. Dido everything she just wrote.

      • Joshua Wallace
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
          Oh man! I totally didn't know that I didn't post this. My story is canceled. I felt like I was taking it in a completely wrong direction and that it was nothing like J.K.R. would do her 7th book. I haven't been able to delete it because I can't remember my password and when I got a new one from MNFF, it didn't work. I am so sorry, I really thought I had sent this out.

          ~Josh
        • Margie
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
            What? Canceled? Oh man, I thought things were going very well. Your
            writing has been improving with each new chapter and I was looking
            forward to finding out how Harry used the new gadgets Fred and
            George gave him for his birthday. Oh well I'm learning to live with
            the fact that some of the stories that I have been reading are never
            going to have and ending. There is one in particular that left me
            dangling from a real cliff hanger. Dagnabit! I should have known
            better then to start a story that had not been updated in nearly two
            years. That'll teach me.

            Please let me, and the rest of us here, know if you plan on writing
            anything else. You have a lot of imagination and I'm sure that
            whatever it is will be fun to read. In any case, glad to see you
            around again.