Poll results for atdicodyssey

  • atdicodyssey@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2006
      The following atdicodyssey poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Harry speaks the words "Evocare Cultoris Iudicare Mortalis" - a powerful countercurse that leads to Voldemort's demise. The spell comes to Harry on a crumpled piece of parchment, but he does not recognize the handwriting. Surely Mudblood428 didn't write it, as she can't even spell "illimitable" correctly (*wink*), so who did?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Severus Snape, 3 votes, 23.08%
      - Albus Dumbledore, 3 votes, 23.08%
      - Lily Evans Potter, 3 votes, 23.08%
      - Sirius Black, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - James Potter, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Regulus Black, 4 votes, 30.77%
      - Mudblood428. Because everyone gets a little Dyslexic sometimes., 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atdicodyssey

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • atdicodyssey@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 16, 2006
        The following atdicodyssey poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Two skits have been submitted for the first HPO skit challenge; you can find them in a document in our group files.
        Which one would you like to see illustrated? Cast your vote!

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Skit #1 by Cheshlin, 3 votes, 50.00%
        - Skit #2 by CauldronCakeBkr, 3 votes, 50.00%

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 25, 2006
          The following atdicodyssey poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: The fate of AtDiC rests in your hands! Okay, maybe not, but I want your opinion! :)
          If I were to be honest with myself, I don't think JKR would write anything too terribly romantic for Harry, but then again... she's not writing this story, is she?

          So... Romantic ending for AtDiC?:

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - YES! Harry and Ginny need a little romance after a year apart!, 12 votes, 80.00%
          - Heck NO! JKR would never go for it. Neither should you, Mudblood., 1 votes, 6.67%
          - Why don't you just surprise us, V? (If you select this answer, you shall receive a personal e-mail from me begging you to pick a side! Just kidding. ...Or not., 2 votes, 13.33%