1241Re: [at-golden-packet] RE: Can we skip Greylock in 2014?

  • Chris Danis
    Feb 26, 2014
      I was unable to participate last year or in 2012, but I was solo on Greylock in 2011.  I would love to participate again this year; I can offer a Kenwood D72 and a Yaesu VX8 and a high-gain omni vertical.  Also could figure out a logging computer, and have been considering buying a 2-meter 5W-to-50W amp anyway...

      Greylock is a fair distance from me -- I live just outside Boston -- so I could also do some other site in southern New England, if needed.

      -Chris N2YYZ
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic