1240Re: [at-golden-packet] Can we skip Greylock in 2014?

  • Don Rolph
    Feb 25, 2014
      Walpole Emergency Communications Association would be interested in manning a station at Greylock again.

      We have an D-710A with some high gain verticals.

      It was fun last year!!

      73,
      AB1PH
      Don Rolph

      On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Robert Bruninga <bruninga@...> wrote:

      Sounds like you are the first to get the ball rolling!
      Ill put you down for Clingmans.
      And I'm a go for GD Hill in PA.

      Ive started a sign up list on the main page:
      http://aprs.org/at-golden-packet.html

      Bob

      From: John Huggins <john.huggins.ee@...>
      To: at-golden-packet <at-golden-packet@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [at-golden-packet] Can we skip Greylock in 2014?

      > All,
      >
      > Have a look at this link map...
      >
      > http://www.hamradio.me/events/AT_Golden_Packet_Event/
      >
      > From what I recall from 2013 reports, Station 12, Mount Equinox, heard
      > Station 13, Mount Washington, and Station 10, Sam's Point.
      >
      > If this is really true, can we skip Mount Greylock and maybe get one
      > more hop potential at either end of the APRS chain?
      >
      > John

      Yahoo Groups Links

      --

      73,