1233Re: [at-golden-packet] Can we skip Greylock in 2014?

  • John Huggins
    Feb 24, 2014
      Bob Bruninga is, da man, but a few of us try to encourage a proper amount of collaboration on this list.

      All stations are in need of volunteers.

      John

      On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 4:48 PM, LARRY J. FORD <lford@...> wrote:

      What are the plans for 2014?

      Who's in charge? (Who's on first? ;-)

      Seriously, just wondering if I will be needed at Clingman's Dome in NC this
      year, as I live about 2 hours away and can deploy my TM-D700A once again (if I
      can get help programming it the way it needs to be set up).

      The fellow I assisted there last year drove all the way from Maryland
      programmed the D700A on-site last year, and I think he said he would not be
      able to make the trip this year. His name escapes me at the moment.

      Larry J. Ford
      K4AEC (ex KG4GPJ)