Fw: [AnambraForum] Re: ASA USA:ANAKWENZE WANTS DONATION TO STAUNTON IGBO VILLAGE , ASA USA PALACE IN ABAGANA

  • Ogenendigbo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010
      WILL YOU DONATE TO ANY THING ANAKWENZE IS IN CHARGE ??? ARE YOU A FOOL ???

      Sep 9, 2010 11:37:11 PM, anak@... wrote:

      I am here at the Igbo village in Staunton Virginia for a board of Trustee meeting taking place now. I was appointed  to the Board of Trustee by the current Governor  of the commonwealth of  Virginia to serve for four year period and represent  Ndi-Igbo and  Africa people in the Frontier Cultural museum in Staunton Virginia. My brothers and sisters the Igbo village is ready. We are going to lunch it next week. You and your family should plan to be here because it will be a historical moment. I am here with a lot of Caucasians fellow Board of Trustee members and they are all looking for ways to raising fund to sustain Igbo(West African)  village in perpetuity.  They want to see a lot of you here next week for the dedication .All Igbo’s and African’s should try to be here because it will be great on the 9-17-10 to 9-19-10. Professor Njoku and his team have made us proud in building the Igbo village.

      See attached pictures and more is coming

      Nwachukwu Anakwenze

      Ichie Oka Omee na Abagana

      Omeligbo na  Aguleri

      ANAKWENZE WANTS DONATION TO STAUNTON IGBO VILLAGE AND CLAIMS THE GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA HAS APPOINTED HIM THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE FUNDS RAISED. GUESS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE MONEY ANY SUCKER DONATES ?

      YOU KNOW THE ANSWER!!!  if you dont  CALL AJULUCHUKWU

      On Sep 10, 2010, at 10:29 PM, Ajuluchukwu Asiegbu <ajuluchukwuasiegbu@...> wrote:

      Dr. Anakwenze lies through his teeth----big liar and flip flopper

      ANAKWENZE THE DICTATOR REMOVES AJULUCHUKWU, MAGNUS EKWUEME, ALEX IKEFUNA, OGBUNUGAFOR , PETER IGWEBUIKE, ETC  FROM ASA -USA

      Anakwenze,

      Shutting me down at ASA-USA forum will never silence me, I have other forum I can get  on to send my message through.

      We do not need to change topic this time. Crime is crime.

      When someone lost his brother and getting ready for burial, he need to stay home and get ready for the burial and worrying about who get what or who get paid what. Greed is never a way to live a good life.

      Dr. Anakwenze, you worry about material things aka--money. This only truth in your lip is-----money. How much money is yours.

      You have no regard for people you appointed to work for you.

       Your appointees deserve some respect. Your greed gets in the way in Anambra state.

      Dr. Chris Anago-- you need to speak up or I will tell all. you better start talking about 2010 medical mission deal you had with Dr. Anakwenze.

      John Obegolu,--I understand you are running for an office but you need to be your own man. Tell us what happened and why you are irrelevant as a coordinator in Anambra state. Why, you do not know much money Dr. Anakwenze spent or have at hand from ASA-USA on this medical mission. You need to start talking now.

      Joe Udeozor--you have nothing to loose, so start talking now.
      How much  was spent on security? did you have a budget as claimed by the Dr. Anakwenze-- more bill to Anambra state Government-- double dipping by Omeligbo Agulueri.

      Folks, everyone need to start talking before the convention. Everyone knows that medical mission did not went well as claimed by Idigo and Dr. Anakwenze--

      Big yearly lies and not believable anymore.

      Dr. Anakwenze lies through his teeth----big liar and flip flopper

      . NO more. Gentlemen start talking now.

      Ajulu

      ---

      Saturday, 21 August, 2010 17:23
      From:
      "john asiegbu" asieko2002@...

      Thank you Ogbunugafor for your greetings. Don't worry about Dr Anakwenze's draconian rule, his regime will soon be over in a matter of very few months and asa-usa will be reformed by the special grace of God, Asa-usa will remove chaff from the wheat, don't worry.

      Igbanda Nanka, +2348028244823

      (16) That Dr. Anakwenze was also building his house during this period was from him and nobody else.

      The issue now that the whole facts are out is "Whether Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze was fully responsible for the loss of this funds, and whether Dr. Anakwenze owes ASA-USA the lost funds.

      (15)  The Mission continued with every one pitching in. Later Dr. Anakwenze claimed that he borrowed $12,000.00 from his wife. This amount was refunded to him, as well as others because only a few knew details on how he ended up carrying the cash despite  serious warnings.

      Re: [AnambraForum] Re: [asa-usa] Re: ITHE ASA-USA MISSING DOLLARS FOUND IN ANAKWENZE ABAGANA ROOF ] IDIGO LAYS FOUNDATION OF HOUSE  IN AGULERI

      THE HOUSE BELOW  IN ABAGANA THAT IDI AMIN DADA USED ASA USA MONEY TO TOTAL OF $42,000 TO ROOF THE HOUSE IN THE TIME OF NEED!
      ANI
      Saturday, 21 August, 2010 17:23
      From:
      "john asiegbu" asieko2002@...

      Thank you Ogbunugafor for your greetings. Don't worry about Dr Anakwenze's draconian rule, his regime will soon be over in a matter of very few months and asa-usa will be reformed by the special grace of God, Asa-usa will remove chaff from the wheat, don't worry.

      Igbanda Nanka, +2348028244823

      THE HOUSE BELOW  IN ABAGANA THAT IDI AMIN DADA USED ASA USA MONEY TO TOTAL OF $42,000 TO ROOF THE HOUSE IN THE TIME OF NEED!

      For the Purpose of Full disclosure only. No Committee was set up to investigate this incidence.  One is needed now to permanently resolve this issue.

      The Good People of Anambra State:

      I have tried so hard to stay away from all the recent issues, affecting the smooth running of ASA-USA. But it seems that the president with his hate mongers will not leave me alone to mind my business, but continues with issues inimical to the good purpose of ASA-USA. For the benefit of the doubt and as promised, I hereby repeat the full detail of the missing money issue as I know it.

      The above reported Robbery of ASA-USA funds entrusted in the care of Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze in our 2005 Medical Mission to once and for all clear the air and any insinuation from any quarter as regards the reported incidence. Regardless of the misinformation and cover ups being propagated out there by those who really do not know the whole truth, these are the facts and I have documents to prove them:

      Background:

      Anambra State Government and the Health Commissioner under Governor Ngige agreed in writing and verbally to provide security and ground transportation to the 2005 Medical Mission Volunteers upon their arrival at Lagos. Dr. Anakwenze further made arrangement with his in law, Gen. Momah who owns Crystal Palace Hotel at Abuja, and whom Dr. Anakwenze negotiated lodging, accommodation and further transportation for our volunteers and all other financial arrangements including the needed funds for ASA-USA's mission. Security of our volunteers was of utmost concern to us, hence we made security arrangement with Anambra state Government and the Commissioner for Health as well as Anambra State Office at Abuja. This was also necessary considering our runnings with Obasanjo and his men; Dr. Anakwenze had all the contact numbers of the government officials and  in fact, he also notified Ohaneze officials of our arrival itinerary.

      The Robbery Incidence

      (1) Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze, as the Chairman of the Board lead the medical Mission

      (2) He insisted on carrying the cash despite of warnings not to carry cash by myself and

           others because of the inherent risks involved.

      (3) Since he did not want to have the funds transferred, and ASA-USA did not have any

           account  with Nigerian Banks, I  offered him my personal Checks to enable him cash

          funds as needed  while at Onitsha for the Mission.

      (4) He bluntly refused and stated that he does not have time to wait in the bank for

           clearance. I   re-assured him that I will call my account representative ahead of time

          for the clearance of  my Checks before he arrives. He again refused.

      (5) He further threatened of not partaking in the Mission if I was not going to hand him

          the  Cash. I alerted my fellow executives who could not understand why Dr. Anakwenze

          insisted  on  carrying Cash knowing the risks involved. We decided to warn him of being

         fully  responsible for the security of the funds. In fact, he repeated the same demand and

         threat in the 2006  Medical Mission.

      (6) Since we did not have much choice, the Cash was giving to Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze and was told in clear language that he is fully responsible for the funds. He accepted.

      (7) At the Air port, the Excess Luggage came to about $2000.00 or more (I do not remember the  actual amount at this time). Dr. Anakwenze presented a credit card for the payment of these   luggages, I asked him to use the cash given to him by ASA-USA. He said No. His credit   card was declined. Dr. Udoh and I again asked him to use the Cash since this is ASA-USA's  bill. He refused and for the next 30 minutes, he was calling his credit card bank to negotiate   approval of the transaction.

      (8) It was at this time that Dr. Udo asked about the funds for the medical Mission. I told him  that Dr. Anakwenze has it. He again warned him of the danger, and suggested that he

      distributes the funds among the Missionaries. At that time, I have no idea of what transpired because they had started boarding. The latest question is whether a crime was committed  as regards the transportation of that fund to Nigeria?

      (9) On the day of their arrival, I received a call from Chief George Ilouno, the then able Chairman of Medical Mission Committee, that they have been attacked by armed robbers. I enquired for more information, he said he did not have all the details that Dr. Anakwenze will detail me.  Olili stated that Dr. Anakwenze and Dr. Udoh joined his in-law,  Gen. Momah in his Jeep and abandoned him and Prof. Udeze's daughter at the airport. The other missioners rode with transportation from Dr. Anakwenze's In-Law's Hotel, which is where they were arranged to lodge. I asked Olili about the Anambra State Security and personnel that was arranged with the government. He said that he had not seen them. Olili and Co. were left stranded but realized of the need to use Airport security to go the Hotel even though they were not handling ASA-USA's fund.

      (10) When I spoke to Dr. Anakwenze, he told me that while they were riding, they saw and stopped to see what was wrong with one of the Vans transporting ASA-USA luggages. On stopping, the armed robbers jumped out of the bus and started attacking them. He said he fought them back. I asked him if the Robbers were armed, he said YES. I rebuked him for fighting them because they could have short him or those in the Jeep. He said he was struggling with them not to take his belongings and his purse, which, according to him, they took all he had. I asked him about ASA-USA funds, he said they took it too. You can imaging what was going through my mind on this news considering all the pre-warnings of the security risk. He also stated that Gen. Momah and his wife were roughed up, and Dr. Udoh ran away into the bush. Dr. Udoh was able to find his way to the Hotel that Night. I thanked God that no life was lost, and that it was really ill-decision to fight with Nigerian Armed robbers at Night who could have short you. I wondered why an educated ASA-USA leader could engage crude Nigerian Armed robbers in a fight without a gun or security. I did not see any wisdom in it, and such was the opinion of those executives and few friends that I discussed the issue with then.

      (11) I asked Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze whether he called the police. He said he went and filed a Report of the incidence that night. I suggested that he follows it up the following day, he agreed. I asked him to make sure he brought a Police Report for our records. Till this day, No police Report was brought to me or any ASA-USA executive that I know of. Remember that I was the president then and i should know.

      (12) Further, I heard from other verifiable sources that Dr. Anakwenze, upon boarding the plane, decided to distribute the funds among a few of them, and quickly collected them upon arriving at the airport. One wonders why couldn't he wait to collect these funds at the hotel or let them keep it themselves till needed? I wonder why the rush.

      (13) As I stated earlier, one thing was for sure, security arrangement was made with the Anambra State government. I have documents to prove it. It was also during that period that the Election Court or High court ruled against Ngige.  If this arrangement was discarded or altered along the way to the Mission, I was not part of it and only became aware of the alleged robbery when I received a call from the then Chairman of the Medical Mission Committee. If the Anambra  State government did not provide timely security as arranged, probably due to the court judgement, I was not made aware of this; and even at that, the Airport Security was there for the group. Two of the abandoned Volunteers used Airport security to get to the hotel safely.

      (14) The Reports that Ugo Anakwenze published few days ago were based on the information I  received from Dr. Anakwenze.

      (15)  The Mission continued with every one pitching in. Later Dr. Anakwenze claimed that he borrowed $12,000.00 from his wife. This amount was refunded to him, as well as others because only a few knew details on how he ended up carrying the cash despite  serious warnings.

      (16) That Dr. Anakwenze was also building his house during this period was from him and nobody else.

       The Issue of Culpability

      Consequent to the fact that this issue was not investigated and/or resolved, there still exits some clouds surrounding the reported Robbery and may be it is time to take a deep look into this incidence without emotions. I am calling on ASA-USA Board of Directors to fully investigate this incidence. If President Obama's teenage activities were investigated during his campaign, I see no validity in the argument that this case is old considering the fact that ASA-USA may be subjected to a Violation of U.S. law. Some people have been misinformed about the loss of this funds, while my enemies, chief amongst them(the hired guns of Odera, Ikewelugo, now, Fake Ajuluchukwu Asiegbu and Dr. Ebube Odunukwe) have made actionable allegations or insinuations on this issue in an effort to cover up for their friend. Others have blamed it on poor leadership decision; but never at any time, did the Anakwenzes correct them or absolve  me from any complicity. What they have instead done, (as it has now become their track record) was to  encourage their friends to keep propagating the lies and casting  me. The issue now that the whole facts are out is "Whether Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze was fully responsible for the loss of this funds, and whether Dr. Anakwenze owes ASA-USA the lost funds.

      If you ask me, Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze made the decision to go against the advice of many as regards the safety of the funds, therefore, he is responsible and should reimburse the funds to ASA-USA. If I warn you ahead of time on how to secure my money and you fail to heed the advice, you are fully responsible if anything happens to my money. This is ASA-USA's money and He and Only Him  made the following decisions:

      (1) To carry Cash despite repeated warnings Not To

      (2) Not to use Air port Security or await for Anambra State's personnel to arrive with their

           security

      (3) To use his In law's vehicle to get to the Hotel knowing fully well that he has such amount of funds in his possession and knowing that  his in law did not come to the air port with security,  whereas his in law was aware of the cash with Dr. Anakwenze.

      (4) Only him made the decision not to pursue the case with the police throughout his stay in Nigeria during that period despite my pressuring him to.

      (5) No police report was tendered to us, and even if one was tendered, i

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 3:34 PM
      (9) On the day of their arrival, I received a call from Chief George Ilouno, the then able Chairman of Medical Mission Committee, that they have been attacked by armed robbers. I enquired for more information, he said he did not have all the details that Dr. Anakwenze will detail me.  Olili stated that Dr. Anakwenze and Dr. Udoh joined his in-law,  Gen. Momah in his Jeep and abandoned him and Prof. Udeze's daughter at the airport. The other missioners rode with transportation from Dr. Anakwenze's In-Law's Hotel, which is where they were arranged to lodge. I asked Olili about the Anambra State Security and personnel that was arranged with the government. He said that he had not seen them. Olili and Co. were left stranded but realized of the need to use Airport security to go the Hotel even though they were not handling ASA-USA's fund.

      FULL DISCLOSURE ON THE LOSS OF ASA-USA 2005 MEDICAL MISSION FUNDS BY DR. NWACHUKWU ANAKWENZE