Re: [UmuAnambra] ASU-USA ANNOUNCEMENT : THE WIND OF CHANGE IS BLOWING TODAY:ANAMBRA STATE UNITED,

  • Ogenendigbo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Adadiora Mma ,

      Greetings to you and your loved ones. We thank you for pointing out the Printers devil in the earlier publication. The correct number is 904 217 2187.
      One mind tells me that you may be  calling to sign up like other progressives, If so revisit the website or call again .
      Arise and shine !!!, We know that you could jolly well have been the winner of the elections in Chicago if it was free and fair.

      Thank you and God Bless!!!