Re: Magic Octahedron Update

  • Patrick Mulcahy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
      Dear Friends,

      I've added three new pages to the Magic Octahedron section of my website.

      Re: The Sefer Yetzirah. These new pages explain my understanding of the six 'rings' (or YHV seals) in relation to the octahedron. And I also discuss the nature of the 'descendents' and present a methodology for determining their formulae. A visualization exercise for sealing the six 'extremities' (or 'ends') is also included.

      http://members.dodo.com.au/~astroqab/magic_octahedron10.htm

      Cheers,
      Patrick.

      ====================================
      AstroQab Website (Astrology & Kabbalah)
      Intuitive Astrology & Tarot (Readings)
      mallukh_ahi@... (Email)
      Mob: 0420346982
      Line 1: 61-2-66529738
      Line 2: 61-2-56069552
      ====================================

    • Patrick Mulcahy
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2012
        Dear Friends,

        I've added another new page to the Magic Octahedron section of my website.

        The latest page describes a sacred numerological method for determining the zodiacal attributions of the twelve edges/pathways of the magic octahedron.

        http://members.dodo.com.au/~astroqab/magic_octahedron13.htm

        This will most likely appeal to those of you who are interested in sacred geometry.

        Cheers,
        Patrick.

        AstroQab Website (Astrology & Kabbalah)
        Intuitive Astrology & Tarot (Readings)