Maybe it can't find it because it hasn't had time to open yet on a single CPU machine? Try adding a Sleep(100);?? I tried opening platesolver myself and thend_maude
Hi Duncan, There is no timer :( The file is deleted when PlateSolve2 is closed... Maybe APT can't find the PS2 window and decides that it is closed... Thanks,ivaylo.stoynov
Hi Ivo, I tried the same thing on the Vista laptop with two CPU's and PlateSolver finds the file every time. This looks like a timing issue. Presumably APT isd_maude
More information about APT and demo version can be found on www.astroplace.net
Please take a look on our dedicated forum at www.aptforum.com. You may find it much more comfortable to use :)
- Sep 18, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.