Hi Lars, Yes, I believe that JPGs will not be needed anymore :) But let gather some feedback first. So far my tests are only with 1000D and 550D which haveivaylo.stoynov
Hi Ivo. Interesting about reading cr2 files. Do you mean that there's no need to have both raw and jpg from camera? Lars Den 29 nov 2015 09:42 skrevlars.karlsson4
Hi Duncan, Many thanks for the good news :) Clear skies, Ivoivaylo.stoynov
More information about APT and demo version can be found on www.astroplace.net
Please take a look on our dedicated forum at www.aptforum.com. You may find it much more comfortable to use :)
- Sep 18, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.