NASA Sticker Story

  • Amy Forestell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2012
      Hi all,

      I had a fun experience in my class that I wanted to share. Like many of you I give out NASA stickers to my students when they make a good point or ask a good question. My students were working on a lecture tutorial and as I was walking around I noticed that one of the students had a piece of paper taped to his shirt with "NASA" written on it and other space decorations. When I asked about the paper his partners said that he did a really good job of explaining one of the tutorial questions, so they decided to make him a NASA sticker as a reward! I thought this was fantastic!

      Amy

      --
      Dr. Amy Forestell
      Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy

    • Ray Sanders
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2012
        So I have to ask,  who ended up getting stickers out of that deal?  The students who made the paper sticker, or the recipient?
        --
        "Our ancestors lived out of doors. They were as familiar with the night sky as most of us are with our favorite television programs."
        - Carl Sagan

        Ray Sanders
        NASA/JPL Solar System Ambassador
        Co-Director of Outreach - 2012 Yuri's Night Team
        ray.sanders@...
        480-648-5721