Calling K12 Astronomy Educators in Pasadena, CA

  • Dr. Jake Noel-Storr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009

      Dear Pasadena, CA area K12 Science Educators,

      I would like share with you an opportunity to meet and mingle with astronomy researchers, and astronomy education experts, at the upcoming meeting of the American Astronomical Society which will be held in Pasadea, CA next week.

      Before getting down to the tough work of the scientific conference, the Association for Astronomy Education and American Astronomical Society extend you the opportunity to meet the astronomers who will be in town to present their latest discoveries and theories.

      The educator reception will be on Sunday, June 7th from 4:30-6:00 pm in the Pasadena Hilton Hotel.

      Registration for this event is required, but is free of charge. To register simply visit the registration form at http://aas.org/meetings/K12reception_form.php or if you have problems with the form, drop an email to me (jake@...) including your Name, School Name, Grade Levels and Subjects taught, and contact email address. We will email final details (room name, etc...) before the end of the week.

      Hope to see you in Pasadena!

      Jake Noel-Storr

      PS: Astronomers interested in participating in the reception, please email jake@... to sign up!