Vulcan AKA the great red dragon AKA Planet X

  • Glen Deen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      As recently as a few weeks ago, I thought I had a definite prediction for the sudden appearance of the great red dragon of Revelation 12:3.
      And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
      and behold a great red dragon, having seven
      heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon
      his heads.
      According to that now obsolete theory, Vulcan, as I call it, should suddenly appear to come out of Mercury on February 23, 2005 at about 10:44 UT.  I still believe that this Vulcan is the same Vulcan that was observed transiting the Sun by amateur astronomer and physician, Edmond Modeste Lescarbault from Orgères-en-beauce, France on March 26, 1859 [Richard Baum and William Sheehan, In Search of Planet Vulcan, Basic Books, 1997, p. 145].  It is presently a dormant comet with a small negative mass of about 4% of Mercury's mass.  It has not been observed since 1859 because it has not transited the Sun since then, and because it's albedo is too small (it's too black) to be seen in reflected sunlight.  During its near collision with Mercury, according to my theory, a substantial amount of ordinary matter will be transferred from Vulcan to Mercury, and that would make the astronomical masses of both bodies increase to about 3.9 times the mass of the Earth as a result of my hypothetical astronomical mass formula for stars, planets, and comets.

      M = 1/(1/Mshell + 1/Mcore)

      where the shell and core masses always have opposite signs.  I will explain more about this later because that explanation is beyond the scope of this message.  This idea needs explaining because it is so counter intuitive, and the standard theories of physics do not allow for negative mass.  One of my postulates is that dark matter has negative mass.  Mass at the atomic level is conserved in this process, but planetary astronomical masses can change substantially by transferring matter between the shell and core of the same planet or by transferring dark or ordinary matter from one planet to another, as in this case.  A planet's astronomical mass is the mass that determines its acceleration of gravity.  Astronomers compute the density of a planet by dividing its observed astronomical mass by its observed volume, and that computation for Mercury indicates that it is the densest planet in the solar system.  If Mercury is solid, as conventional astronomers assume, then it must have an iron core that has a radius of about 75% of the planet radius.  This is a puzzling result.  In my theory Mercury and all other planets are hollow, and its shell could have the density of ordinary rock because its astronomical mass is determined by the "classical reduced mass" formula above.

      I was able to be definite in my now obsolete prediction because I was neglecting the gravitational effect that Vulcan will have on the Earth, and vice-versa.  I did that before I calculated that Vulcan's mass would become 3.9 times Earth's mass.  Since Vulcan will eventually nearly collide with the Earth, it means that they will both experience the gravitational slingshot effect that will change their orbits.  This introduces a new degree of freedom into the math model that prevents the calculation of a definite date for the first Vulcan-Mercury encounter.

      Instead, I am now relying on my "knowledge" that Mercury must be in Sagittarius when Vulcan nearly collides with it the first of two times.  When I put the word "know" or "knowledge" in parentheses, it means that I am relying on my personal interpretation of some verse of Scripture.  I have "known" for several years that Revelation 6:2 refers to the constellation Sagittarius.
      And I saw, and behold a white horse:
      and he that sat on him had a bow;
      and a crown was given unto him: and
      he went forth conquering, and to
      conquer.
      I have "known" this because the mythical picture in the constellation Sagittarius is the mounted archer.  He carries a bow that is pulled back with an arrow ready to shoot, and he sits on a horse.  The color white is a reference to the Sagittarius Star Cloud, the bright nucleus of the Milky Way galaxy.  The reference to the crown may have a double meaning.  One meaning refers to Corona Australis, the Southern Crown, which is the constellation that is directly south of Sagittarius.

      I "know" that the four horses of the apocalypse are all constellations:  The red horse [Rev. 6:4] is Pegasus, and he that sat thereon is Mars because that planet is the Roman mythical god of war.  The black horse [Rev. 6:5] is Centaurus (half-man, half-horse in mythology) because Libra, the balances, is near the man's hand in the sky, and the pale horse [Rev. 6:8] is Monoceros, the mythical unicorn.

      The following list of launch windows for Vulcan are determined by the times that Mercury will be in the constellation Sagittarius as viewed from Earth.

      January 22,  2005 at 04:40 UT ±12.2 days
      January 15,  2006 at 02:44 UT ±11.3 days
      January 07,  2007 at 18:13 UT ±11.0 days
      December 31, 2007 at 10:25 UT ±11.2 days
      January 31,  2010 at 23:52 UT ±14.5 days
      January 26,  2011 at 15:55 UT ±13.3 days
      January 19,  2012 at 22:14 UT ±11.7 days
      January 11,  2013 at 16:32 UT ±11.1 days

      I predict that Vulcan AKA the great red dragon AKA Planet X will suddenly appear to come out of Mercury within one of these windows or some subsequent similar window.

      Peace,
      Glen