No activity in last 7 days
This group is for sharing any and all astronomy-related discussions and information for Hawaii and the mid-Pacific region.
It is intended to be a state-wide information resource for all the Hawaiian islands, rather than a particular locality, and to help facilitate scientific observing including variable stars, comets, meteors, transient events, as well as pro-am collaborations.
You do not need to reside in Hawaii to participate, just have some connection or interest with amateur or professional astronomy in the Hawaii region!
Hawaii IR Satellite
Mauna Kea webcams
CFHT All-Sky Cam MK
PS1 All-Sky Cam Haleakala
Current Moon phase
Sun and Moon rise/set table for HI 2013
- Aug 13, 2013
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.