Hey Group

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
      Hey Group ,

      What's going on in the group .
      Hope everyone is doing well .
      Me , i am doing good . Working
      40 to 55 hours a week....Makes
      it hard to post . Take care
      Group . I hope to post more
      whrn the hours slow down . I
      should be able to post more
      on the holidays .

      Timberwulf76 ,
    • Michelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
        ---Hey there Timberwulf.Things have been going ok.I have been working
        and my computer got a virus,I have to borrow a laptop til mines up
        and running.This club has always been a bit slow,what ever the other
        Vai club does he does better than me or has more time lol.But we are
        still here and kicking lol.So I just wanted to stop in and say hi and
        I promise to try and do more here now that I am online again.thank
        you all.
        Michelle(group founder)

        In astevevaiclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <timberwulf76@y...> wrote:
        > Hey Group ,
        >
        > What's going on in the group .
        > Hope everyone is doing well .
        > Me , i am doing good . Working
        > 40 to 55 hours a week....Makes
        > it hard to post . Take care
        > Group . I hope to post more
        > whrn the hours slow down . I
        > should be able to post more
        > on the holidays .
        >
        > Timberwulf76 ,
      • bluepowder
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2005
          Does anybody know a web address where to view video clips of Vai perfoming?
          Whether its the G3 tour or Live in Astoria , etc?

          Please reply to bluepowder63@...

          http://mail.yahoo.com