Re: FA on iTunes

  • axelrodh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
      Thanks for the tip Luann. I wonder why they have some and not others.
      All the early RKO Astaire movies are now owned by Warner Bros. So if
      they got a license to Divorcee, why not others? I wonder if there is
      any way to suggest to them what to license and put in their store???
      Hmmm....

      H.

      --- In astaire@yahoogroups.com, "Rita Marlowe Schmidlap"