Re: [Assembly Assist] Help on displaying output

  • Jerico Tolentino
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Thanks for the code, but I'm using Borland's TASM. I tested your code on MASM, but I'm unfamiliar with it so I couldn't get it to work. It printed this:

      C:\masm32\test.asm(9) : error A2004: symbol type conflict

      Jerico

      Kirankumar Rajput <kirankumar_rajput@...> wrote: HERE IS SAMPLE PROG FOR MASM
      USE INT. SERVICES TO PRINT

      data segment