Re: I am having some problems with synta

  • Smokestk
    Message 1 of 478 , Jun 2 11:36 PM
      Well I am a bit shy at changing configurations at
      that level on my P133 because I use it for the
      internet and that is it's primary function for now along
      with my WebTV but at the same time I do have my
      programming interests. <br>As for inputs , My written
      matterials are not well drawn out as to how to get basic
      programs written for Assembly in MASM and I don't have the
      money right now to buy Turbo Assembler from Borland but
      with the one book I have on it it doesn't look that
      much easier to get started with.
    • ajoyia
      Message 478 of 478 , Apr 6, 2002
        AOA
        for writing a tsr program you should be very clear about the intrupt
        hooks
        b/c
        when we make and application which can stay resident in memory so we
        are reponsible for allocating CPU to that job .that we use intrupt
        hooks
        .we hack and intrupt which operating system use frequently.
        at this time i am in hurry i will mail you soon about this all stuff
        any Question then send messege .
        Asif