hello(new member)

  • Gehad Ahmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2005
      hello assembly assist group members,
      I am so glad really I found such group,I am Gehad, a lover of programming
      with lots of languages hope I can share assembly prog skill with u....
      I face a simple problem in programming TSR assembly files , as I have
      windows xp, I can't convert exe files to com ones, when I write exe2bin
      filename,filename.cam ....replys me it can't convert file... i don't know
      why, although the format of tsr is correct, can anyone help me?