Securitybootcamps( network/internet securities training) by Our US Experts now in Singapore

  • Sree Veluvali
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      I am Sri , posting this Interesting event happening in Singapore for you. If you are interested and need more details: Email to sri@... .

      SecurityBootCamps.Com, prepares you to become a perfect “Internet Security Professional” on multiple operating Systems.

      Highlights:

      1. Training Conducted in Singapore by our US Experts , Authors of the Books

      2. Training Experts are the Subject Matter Experts for CompTIA for Security+ and Network + Programs and sit in Cornerstone Committee of CompTIA.

      3. Checkout for Grants for PR’s & Singaporeans (Terms & Conditions Apply)

      4. Suitable for Individuals, Corporate who are focused more on the Networking, Security, DBA, Application Developers etc.,

      5. Special Discounts for Individuals who are not eligible for Grants.

      Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP) SCNP courses focus on the critical areas of security that are the foundational defense of networks including, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Router Security, Operating System Security, Hacking and Counterattacks, and Contingency Planning.

      1 Contingency Planning
      2 Network Defense Fundamentals
      3 Tools and Techniques
      4 Security Policy Design and Implementation
      5 Security on the Internet and the WWW
      6 Network Traffic Signatures
      7 Router Security and ACLs
      8 VPN Concepts and Implementation
      9 TCP/IP Packet Structure and Security
      10 IDS Concepts and Implementation
      11 Operating System Security
      12 Firewall Concepts and Implementation

      SCNP is divided into 2 modules, Hardening the Infrastructure (HTI) and Network Defense & Countermeasures (NDC). SCNP students will work with Windows, Linux, Cisco, Checkpoint and other security tools critical to any enterprise’s network security arsenal.

      Call on +65 65497777 or Email : sri@...

      Regards

      Sri

      Busniess Manager (Euro-Asia)