Embedded systems & Real time operating systems Trng

  • contactslv
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      Hi All

      I am Sree working with a training company i-LOGICS ( A SCHOOL OF
      EMBEDDED SYSTEMS) as a Sr. Consultant. we conduct training in a very
      unique sector of IT i.e Embedded Systems & Realtime Operating
      Systems. Especially you will have a certified Training on QNX real
      time Operating Systems. If you have good C programming background you
      can take up this course. If you are intrested to mould your career in
      this very niche area please contact me @ 90032934

      Course title: Advance Diploma in Embedded Systems & Applications

      Course contents: C for Embedded Systems,
      Firmware development with Intel 8051 & Motorola 68hc12 Microcontroler
      ( more hands on working with pheripherals)
      Communication Standards with TCP/IP
      Linux Internals
      Realtime Operating systems
      QNX & WinCE
      Device driver development on QNX
      Live Project in QNX

      Total Duration of the course Would be for 4.5 months

      if you require more details on batch start & Timming and Price of the
      course please contact me @ 90032934 or email me @
      contactslv@... , sree@...

      Thank you all

      Regards