Life is meant for 2.

  • gloriabradlygh
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      I am secure and happy with myself, but... Life is meant for 2! A little bit about me, I enjoy traveling when I get the time, especially on the spot weekend getaways, comedy clubs, music and celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independant, honest, I have a great sense of humor, and family and friends are very important to me.
      How about you? Hit me: http://sxaffair.info/allwoman