Help with code

  • tre2t
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Pleas help me with code<in nasmide or nasm> that can write the
      following below ? Code in note pad will be fine.

      Write short segments in assembly to do the following:

      Write a program in IBM PC assembly language to the implement the
      following system:

      The information for 8 theatre has a cinema center ,is stored as eight
      16 –bit patterns in the following system :

      · Bit 0=1 if the theatre has a Dolby sound system
      · Bits –7 contains the number of seats in the theatre
      · Bit 8=1 if the theatre has a digital sound systm
      · Bit 9-15 contains nuber of seats still available

      Define these bit patterns in a program in the form of a table
      of `information words', consisting of the following 8 values
      :

      1A47,2970,1F75,3860,FFFF,67D4,0000,8773

      This can be done using directives.

      THIS PROGRAN SHOULD DO THE FOLLOWING:

      1. Clear the screen
      2. Display a message prompting the user to input a theatre
      number.
      3. Accept the theatre number
      4. Use the number as an index into the table of information
      words to get the information word corresponding to the theatre number
      entred.
      5. Display the information available for that theatre in a
      suitable form
      6. Terminate the program