Re: GoAsm - a new assembler

  • jgjorg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2002
      --- In assemblyassist@y..., md1210us <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > so Jeremy
      > how long have been on the microsoft payroll?
      >
      > and why is it important" you give the impression
      >
      > that your programs are of your own design"?

      Hah! I wish. I didn't like Win16 and it was difficult to use
      assembler with it. Assembler+Win32 is easy. You are using a low
      level language together with an extremely high level language. As
      for you questioning my programs being my own design please give me
      your name and address - a writ will be on its way!

      Jeremy