Have Uniform? Apply here!*

  • cailynmorsee
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      I have a lot of of roleplay fantasies. I love the thought of being pulled over by a cop and forced to suck his cock, or lay across the hood handcuffed and take it... Well, you get the idea. NOT into virtual fun or just trading alot of pics, I NEED the real deal.
      So, here I am: http://makeloveus.com/loveitintheb
    • cailynmorsee
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2009
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
          I have a lot of of roleplay fantasies. I love the thought of being pulled over by a cop and forced to suck his cock, or lay across the hood handcuffed and take it... Well, you get the idea. NOT into virtual fun or just trading alot of pics, I NEED the real deal.
          So, here I am: http://want2suck.info/trueluvr
        • cailynmorsee
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 12, 2009
            I have a lot of of roleplay fantasies. I love the thought of being pulled over by a cop and forced to suck his cock, or lay across the hood handcuffed and take it... Well, you get the idea. NOT into virtual fun or just trading alot of pics, I NEED the real deal.
            So, here I am: http://usalovemaker.com/untamedwife
          • cailynmorsee
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 19, 2009
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 24, 2009