16-bit Windows debuggers

  • saltmeister_one
    Message 1 of 478 , Dec 1, 2001
      Does anybody know about any 16-bit Windows
      debuggers that I can download and use? At the moment I can
      only find 32-bit debuggers.<br><br>I've also got a
      question about debuggers? Why do I have to attach a
      program to an active process for debugging?
    • ajoyia
      Message 478 of 478 , Apr 6, 2002
        AOA
        for writing a tsr program you should be very clear about the intrupt
        hooks
        b/c
        when we make and application which can stay resident in memory so we
        are reponsible for allocating CPU to that job .that we use intrupt
        hooks
        .we hack and intrupt which operating system use frequently.
        at this time i am in hurry i will mail you soon about this all stuff
        any Question then send messege .
        Asif