help with insertion sorting in asm

  • caliny972001
    Message 1 of 478 , Nov 1, 2001
      help please, i'got this project that was due
      yesterday.(i haven't handed in). I have to sort an array of
      ten elements by exchange sort and by insertion sort.
      I just can't write the insertion sort
      algorithm,i've been through tens of books on asm and i just
      don't get. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP..<br>THANKSSSS
    • ajoyia
      Message 478 of 478 , Apr 6, 2002
        AOA
        for writing a tsr program you should be very clear about the intrupt
        hooks
        b/c
        when we make and application which can stay resident in memory so we
        are reponsible for allocating CPU to that job .that we use intrupt
        hooks
        .we hack and intrupt which operating system use frequently.
        at this time i am in hurry i will mail you soon about this all stuff
        any Question then send messege .
        Asif