Technology Group

  • brandon64_99
    Message 1 of 478 , Aug 1 11:32 AM
      Everyone join my technology club and voice your opinions on who should control technology and computing of the future and Debate your ideas: <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/techieknights target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/techieknights</a>
    • ajoyia
      Message 478 of 478 , Apr 6, 2002
        AOA
        for writing a tsr program you should be very clear about the intrupt
        hooks
        b/c
        when we make and application which can stay resident in memory so we
        are reponsible for allocating CPU to that job .that we use intrupt
        hooks
        .we hack and intrupt which operating system use frequently.
        at this time i am in hurry i will mail you soon about this all stuff
        any Question then send messege .
        Asif