Time to find my mate

  • dessisilvan29
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2009
      I am new to all this and I just want to see where things go....Life
      has plenty enough pressures and we need to learn to sit back and enjoy
      lots more of our time out here. I am an easy going, honest, happy
      person, love the outdoors and most sports.
      I am very active and a positive person. I care about others feelings
      and hope to make them better.
      http://priscillashere.map.to
      whatyawaitin4