int 21/AH=48

  • ade_sst
    Message 1 of 478 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi, i need help with some interrupt,how to use
      them, well i try to start in int 21/ah=48. i try to
      allocate some my coe in memory and hope it'll execute
      before windows start. And if i find this code is
      useless, how i delete my code that i already
      allocated?<br><br>And about th In/Out systax, do TASM support them.
    • ajoyia
      Message 478 of 478 , Apr 6, 2002
        AOA
        for writing a tsr program you should be very clear about the intrupt
        hooks
        b/c
        when we make and application which can stay resident in memory so we
        are reponsible for allocating CPU to that job .that we use intrupt
        hooks
        .we hack and intrupt which operating system use frequently.
        at this time i am in hurry i will mail you soon about this all stuff
        any Question then send messege .
        Asif