Will you play my wierd game?

  • thelmamousin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Big into voyeurism, there isn't much I won't do. I've been told its an
      addiction. I'm interested in several things. One of them is to preform
      and see the reaction I get and the other... which is separate is to
      watch guys eat fruit while wearing fire engine red lipstick. I know it
      sounds wierd but for some reason I find it very intriguing...I'll even
      send you the lipstick:)
      See me: http://newdatefinder.com/blonde
      My nickname is nakitahot
    • thelmamousin