Young wife looking for something on the side !_

  • mayakripkyk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2012
      I have an open marriage, married to an older guy and he's ok that I am on here and looking. I am looking for older guys, prefer 40-ish, I have a daddy fantasy and I find older men more experienced. Just looking for some NSA fun and dirty cybering. I have some pics of me here > http://bitly.com/QjM8yf