I like to obey but sometimes could try to dominate

  • farnelavega
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      I like my partners to tell me what to do in the bedroom....but there are times that I like to be the one to dominate. I tend to like experimental sex. Some of my favorite positions are the guy holding me while standing up and me on my back while my legs are up leaning against the guys shoulders while he is on top of me. I prefer one-on-one sex, but will try it with a 3some, swapping, orgies, etc. I'm always willing to try some light bondage or blindfolds.
      Here i am: http://ard.sexplaycam.com/trafficoptimizer/index.php?toid=82902&r=lc377212
    • gabrielarow
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        Here i am: http://bit.ly/MzEni7