Someone wants u to come out and play

  • tightnwaitinnb
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello Gent, I am 27 YO Italian and Latin girl in New Jersey. Stat
      36DD,28,38 Looking for generous men to have fun with. You have the
      whole package very sexy, beautiful, and personality to match.
      What do you have to offer? Tell me:
      http://anyonedating.com/profiles/hotnsxy
    • tightnwaitinnb
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 26, 2007
        Hello Gent, I am 27 YO Italian and Latin girl in New Jersey. Stat
        36DD,28,38 Looking for generous men to have fun with. You have the
        whole package very sexy, beautiful, and personality to match.
        What do you have to offer? Tell me: http://myromanticdate.com/lexi/
      • tightnwaitinnb
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 23, 2007
            Hello Gent, I am 27 YO Italian and Latin girl in New Jersey. Stat
            36DD,28,38 Looking for generous men to have fun with. You have the
            whole package very sexy, beautiful, and personality to match.
            What do you have to offer? Tell me: http://www.et-dival.com/sexy
          • lizzy2lv