another q

  • RealCool23
    Message 1 of 478 , Sep 4, 2000
      ok im using cx to count how many characters the
      user has typed in, how do i display cx??? whatever
      method i try it all comes out garbled. Im using tasm
      1.01 if that makes a difference. any help would be
      apreciated. thanx.
    • ajoyia
      Message 478 of 478 , Apr 6, 2002
        AOA
        for writing a tsr program you should be very clear about the intrupt
        hooks
        b/c
        when we make and application which can stay resident in memory so we
        are reponsible for allocating CPU to that job .that we use intrupt
        hooks
        .we hack and intrupt which operating system use frequently.
        at this time i am in hurry i will mail you soon about this all stuff
        any Question then send messege .
        Asif